- B.A. and M.A. in Human & Organizational Development from Vanderbilt University and the California of Institute of Integral Studies
- 10 years teaching full time as a business instructor at Mars Hill University
- 2 years working for the state of NC as a Strategy and Organizational Development Specialist
- Overseen and managed 12 successful real estate projects and renovations
- Additional training in: executive coaching, conflict resolution, sociocratic methods, technology of participation, systemic thinking, ADHD management, and result-oriented variable pay systems
- Co-authored the book entitled “The Definitive Guide to Disc Golf” – published by Triumph Books in 2016
Occasionally we collaborate with other professionals to better serve our clients.